Welcome to the web site of Covenant university guest house. For your protection and ours, we have established the following General Terms and Conditions of Use for this web site.
Covenant University guest house offers you a variety of online content throughout this web site, all of which are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
By using this site in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these terms. As these terms are subject to change without prior notice, we encourage you to visit this page often.
1. Our payment policy is cashless either through POS or Cash transfer
2. Payment of rooms is on arrival
3. Smoking and drinking is prohibited in our rooms and premises
4. Cooking of food/ use of electrical appliances are not allowed in the room
5. All activities/ dress code must conform to our Christian ethics
6. Vigils or parties are not allowed in our rooms beyond 10pm.
7. The prices of our rooms and conference halls are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Our guests are to patronize our exclusive restaurant
9. External food is not allowed in our restaurant
1. No part of our website may reproduced, displayed or republished in any form without prior consent of the guest house management
2. Please note, no vendor is attached to our website which is to guide against fraudulent act.
3. We do not promise that the web site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from its use or content, search or links on it.